I appreciate your comments, re: the combover.
The consensus is "Whatever will be, will be," recommending I support his wishes to keep his hair however he wants. That would be the friendly thing to do.
But you don't seem to understand, Majority.
It has to go.
It is GOING to go.
Think of me as W, you were my Cabinet, and his hair is Iraq. I'm just looking to you to make up an excuse to send in the troops and start blowing up the mess. No need to try and steer this train off the tracks, 'cause it's gonna happen, no matter what reason I make up.
1) It's ridiculous.
2) He's waaaaay too young for such a heinous cut.
3) We live in South Beach. For God's sake, Nip/Tuck is set here. I'm obviously not a fan of conformity, but he still has to walk out of his front door every day and face the locals. And they shun him. Yes, they are terrible people, they are at fault. But life can be lived by following the rules of the playground: no one wants to get laughed at.
4) Miami is windy sometimes and when the wind blows his combover flops up like a loose shingle.
5) He's killing his remaining hair with all the hairspray.
6) Hair is not as attractive as dignity.
7) Did I mention we live in South Beach?